POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Visual arts Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Visual arts (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Visual arts
Date: 11 Feb 2014 19:51:30
Message: <52fac592$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:33:02 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> Catalonian, therefore by definition nice people.

Just don't try to use Spanish when you talk to them - most will pretend
not to understand you. :)

Jim

From: Doctor John
Date: 11 Feb 2014 22:02:20
Message: <52fae43c$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/02/14 00:50, Jim Henderson wrote:

> I still can't believe I was in Barcelona and didn't take the time to go
> see it.  Well, I could see it from the top of my hotel, but I was there a
> week ahead of the start of the conference I was there for

So, what were you doing for that empty week?

BTW you can't plead the 5th. The US Constitution doesn't apply on the
interwebs ;-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 03:01:37 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> On 12/02/14 00:50, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> I still can't believe I was in Barcelona and didn't take the time to go
>> see it.  Well, I could see it from the top of my hotel, but I was there
>> a week ahead of the start of the conference I was there for
>
> So, what were you doing for that empty week?

Would you believe setting up the conference I was there to attend (not
all by myself, I offered to help). :)

> BTW you can't plead the 5th. The US Constitution doesn't apply on the
> interwebs ;-)

The interwebs aren't a court of law, either, so I could opt just not to
answer. ;)

Jim