POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google site question. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Google site question. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Stephen
Subject: Google site question.
Date: 20 Jan 2014 05:08:33
Message: <52dcf5a1@news.povray.org>
Help required.
A couple of days ago, on my laptop. Whenever I googled something I would
get no results using FireFox and IE9. I downloaded Opera and that worked.
FireFox would return results after I submitted the same query as an
Yesterday, I was playing with shared folders to get access from my
Android tablet. Normal google searching resumed in FF. Unfortunately I
did something that made my laptop invisible to the tablet and did a
system restore from a couple of days before to correct than. Now the
Google/FF problem is back.

Any ideas?

--
Regards