POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Round tuits now available Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Round tuits now available (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Round tuits now available
Date: 16 Jan 2014 17:36:42
Message: <52d85efa$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 22:26:58 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> On 16/01/14 22:19, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> Awesome.  I know a couple people who could use these, mind if I share?
>> ;)
>>
>> Jim
>>

> Be my guest, Jim. Take as many as you need
>
> John

Thanks! ;)

Jim

From: clipka
Date: 16 Jan 2014 18:54:53
Message: <52d8714d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.01.2014 22:58, schrieb Doctor John:
> On 16/01/14 21:37, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> How about a glass back instead of a hammer?
>>

> Nah. Forget that. How about a couple of bags for a Dyson vacuum-cleaner?
> ...or, and I know this is a long shot, 4GB of virtual memory.

Need a WLAN cable, anyone?

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 16 Jan 2014 19:26:33
Message: <52d878b9@news.povray.org>
On 16/01/14 23:54, clipka wrote:
> Am 16.01.2014 22:58, schrieb Doctor John:
>>
>> Nah. Forget that. How about a couple of bags for a Dyson vacuum-cleaner?
>> ...or, and I know this is a long shot, 4GB of virtual memory.
>
> Need a WLAN cable, anyone?

A tempting offer but would you be prepared to exchange it for a bag-full
of IBM network tokens (hardly used)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 16 Jan 2014 20:28:13
Message: <52d8872d@news.povray.org>
Am 17.01.2014 01:26, schrieb Doctor John:
> On 16/01/14 23:54, clipka wrote:
>> Am 16.01.2014 22:58, schrieb Doctor John:
>>>
>>> Nah. Forget that. How about a couple of bags for a Dyson vacuum-cleaner?
>>> ...or, and I know this is a long shot, 4GB of virtual memory.
>>
>> Need a WLAN cable, anyone?
>>

> A tempting offer but would you be prepared to exchange it for a bag-full
> of IBM network tokens (hardly used)

Rather not, as I have to suspect they're the recycled kind.

I'd swap them for a null device though. It has seen some sporadic use
over the years, but there's still plenty of room on it.

As an incentive, I might also throw in a family package of dehydrated
water if you like.

Post a reply to this message