POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Merry Christmas, Everybody Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  Merry Christmas, Everybody (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Merry Christmas, Everybody
Date: 24 Dec 2013 22:37:41
Message: <52ba5305$1@news.povray.org>
The Feegle woke up. So, while I'm awake ...
To all our readers have a Wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

Now I'm going back to bed

John

BTW He didn't notice that Santa has left him a pile of presents
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 03:37:31 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> The Feegle woke up. So, while I'm awake ...
> To all our readers have a Wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

And to you as well. :)

> Now I'm going back to bed

We're just headed off ourselves, once I find one of the Clue Christmas
specials that had the Hymphrey Lyttelton Band on it.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 25/12/2013 3:37 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> The Feegle woke up. So, while I'm awake ...
> To all our readers have a Wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

Merry Christmas to one and all.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 25/12/2013 6:00 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> We're just headed off ourselves, once I find one of the Clue Christmas
> specials that had the Hymphrey Lyttelton Band on it.

Swot!

--
Regards
     Stephen