POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hardware Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Hardware (Message 41 to 42 of 42)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Hardware
Date: 28 Dec 2013 12:05:12
Message: <52bf04c8@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:
> The last move from Ati was Mantle: an alternative to OpenGL & Direct3D.
> Not sure Ati is interested in GPGPU.

It is; the original driver for my HD7600 came with software and
encouragement to participate on Folding@Home GPPU client or something
like that, to aid research diseases.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 2 Jan 2014 03:14:14
Message: <52c51fd6$1@news.povray.org>
> What bank uses fixed passwords (rather than a sheet of single-use codes)
> and thinks that it's safe?

Several banks in the UK use a small battery powered card reader. When
you make a transaction you need to insert your bank card, type in your
pin, then enter the numbers from the website (usually the destination
account number and the amount). The card reader then displays an 8-digit
code to enter back into the web browser.