POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  One of the greatest mysteries of screenwriting (Message 75 to 84 of 144)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Why the evil is evel? Don't ask - don't tell!
Date: 1 Jan 2014 16:36:23
Message: <52c48a57@news.povray.org>
On 01/01/2014 8:59 PM, andrel wrote:
> Bikes are not in the holy book.

You have lost all creditability, now.
I know that you are a Nederlander and bikes rate high in the lowlands.

Phalse Profit!  ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 1 Jan 2014 16:39:18
Message: <52c48b06$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/01/2014 9:36 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 01/01/2014 8:59 PM, andrel wrote:
>> Bikes are not in the holy book.
>
> You have lost all creditability, now.

P.S. Bike sheds have a sacred place in the heart of every British
schoolboy. (Of a certain type.)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Jan 2014 01:19:44
Message: <52c50500@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 20:01:14 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 01/01/2014 7:32 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 13:28:46 +0200, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>>
>>> "Killing in God's Name" is wrong if God didn't tell you to do it.
>>
>> And how exactly do you prove that God told you to do it?
>>

> If you can't hear the voices. Then you must be evil.
> Die! Oh! son of Satan. ;-)

:)

Except, of course, in the US if you hear voices, you tend to be thought
of as being nuts.

Jim

Post a reply to this message