POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas (Message 64 to 73 of 143)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
Date: 22 Dec 2013 16:17:08
Message: <52b756d4$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/12/2013 11:10, Stephen wrote:

>>> Yes but what use would they be?
>>>

>> Just technical interest. I can't see a real life use.
>>

> Yeah, me too.

Incidentally, does the name Richard Stallman mean anything to you? I've
seen it a couple of times but I'm not sure whether to take his idea of
non-propriety software seriously.

>>> I think that you are way out with this one.
>>>

>> Possibly.
>> BTW Where's Andrew?
>>

> Is it not round about the time he goes skiing?

It seems his machine died. Now he's buying property, can he afford a
holiday?

>> Can you get Kies to work?
>>

> I've not tried on my SG3, it worked on the SG2 but it is clunky s/ware
> and I did not use it much, preferring a USB connection.

.... which is what I did.

John

Post a reply to this message