POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas (Message 101 to 110 of 143)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
Date: 23 Dec 2013 16:13:32
Message: <52b8a77c$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/12/2013 6:15 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> >I heard that! Pardon?
> You heard me.  You said so.;)

Sorry a quote from an 80's (?) TV comedy set in the North (With a
capital N) called "I did not know you cared".

>> >Ah! The Christmas spirit! It has started.:-)
> We're into the final stretch.

Who are you calling a Stretch, Jimmy. ;-)

>> >The way you two are playing. It will last forever.;-)
> I don't see the problem there, do you?  Thinking you might feel a bit
> knackered?

OMG! Someone who thinks the journey is better than the arrival.

>> >BTW Your (checks, yes your) Christmas Day or ours?
> Mine, of course.  Since you asked.

I did ask but you don't think that I listen, do you?

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message