POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Headless laptop - update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Headless laptop - update (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Headless laptop - update
Date: 10 Dec 2013 11:12:41
Message: <52a73d79$1@news.povray.org>
I finally got around to doing the necessary work.

Clipka was right, the machine happily ignored the lack of a screen
during POST. It is now running an external screen. All I have to do now
is make a simplified keyboard with pictures instead of alphnumerics and
the Feegle will have a system that will be the envy of his peers

John (using Windoze for a change)