POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Replicators NOT drones Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Replicators NOT drones (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Replicators NOT drones
Date: 3 Dec 2013 15:16:19
Message: <529e3c13@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:25:43 +0000, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> And that's just the moon, the nearest planet.

Um, the moon isn't a planet.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Date: 3 Dec 2013 16:15:23
Message: <529e49eb$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/03/2013 02:25 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> (Also, Jupiter isn't a planet, it's a star that didn't ignite properly,
> but anyway...)

ROFL ... true enough, I got some weird looks the other night at a
viewing party (checking out venus) when I offered that nugget up.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 3 Dec 2013 18:00:01
Message: <web.529e615060720b61352a052d0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> However, not all technology is feasible. 50 years ago it was envisioned
> that by the end of the century we would have flying cars and that space
> travel would be as trivial as taking the bus. Nope, it's still too
> freaking expensive and dangerous to be in any way feasible. Maybe some
> day, but it's still not looking very good.

well, at least now we got flying mail delivery :)

Post a reply to this message