POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  **!!ing Office 2013 (Message 51 to 60 of 129)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: **!!ing Office 2013
Date: 18 Nov 2013 13:33:06
Message: <528a5d62$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:16:43 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 17/11/2013 2:09 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> AHHHH, OK, now I'm with you.
>>
>> The obvious next move is Euston Road, so I think I'll pass on that and
>> go to Goodge Street.
>
> Well that forces me to "Street of Alchemists".

And that forces me to Kew.

Oh, wait, it's John's turn - sorry, John.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 18 Nov 2013 13:54:02
Message: <528a624a@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I beg to differ. Firstly, what makes you think that the minority will
> switch to the system you have dictated? The most likely scenario is that
> they will leave you and find somebody more flexible.
> Then, what? Are you going to tell them that they must submit images only
> in .png? You'll lose a few more.
> Keep on going like that and you'll soon have no customers left.

Especially since "we don't accept PDF's because our staff doesn't know
how to handle them" is a stupid reason and makes the company look bad.
They are supposed to be professionals. They should start acting like ones.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message