POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : **!!ing Office 2013 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  **!!ing Office 2013 (Message 21 to 30 of 129)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: **!!ing Office 2013
Date: 16 Nov 2013 07:20:45
Message: <5287631d@news.povray.org>
On 16-11-2013 13:07, Stephen wrote:
> On 16/11/2013 11:43 AM, Doctor John wrote:
>> Sorry. I was waiting for Jim to make his move. I thought we were playing
>> The Standard Metropolitan Rules, not the Inverse Tudor Court ones.
>
> It is the Kerfuffle variant of the Metropolitan Rules as defined in the
> rule book (page 49, para 3, sub. 3.14, as you know). The Inverse Tudor
> Court rules are a bit pernickety for an alien. Or a Grue, for that matter.

"You're in a maze of twisting little passages, all alike"  ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Nov 2013 07:26:58
Message: <52876492$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/11/2013 12:20 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> "You're in a maze of twisting little passages, all alike" ;-)

:-)

Yeah! The Elephant is like that and it's Turtles all the way down. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Nov 2013 07:51:26
Message: <52876a4e$1@news.povray.org>
On 16-11-2013 13:27, Stephen wrote:
> On 16/11/2013 12:20 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> "You're in a maze of twisting little passages, all alike" ;-)
>
> :-)
>
> Yeah! The Elephant is like that and it's Turtles all the way down. ;-)

"Plugh"

London Metropolitan == Colossal Cave == Ankh-Morpork then ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message