POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh God, WHY? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Oh God, WHY? (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Oh God, WHY?
Date: 7 Nov 2013 06:40:00
Message: <web.527b7b4c77fbaae97d8c6e9c0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I don't know why I'm writing this here but I've just witnessed a
> suicide. A lady threw herself under a train at Pimlico station.
>
> I'm a little bit shaken, she's dead and the driver will be traumatised
> for the rest of his career.
>
> Pray for her and the driver. I can cope

Bummer!

About thirty years ago, someone ran out in front of me on an empty dual
carriageway. I swerved and just clipped him but as I was doing about 50 mph when
I saw him, it was more than a scratch. I kept reliving it every night for about
a week. Even now I occasionally get flashbacks.

Post a reply to this message