POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh God, WHY? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Oh God, WHY? (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Oh God, WHY?
Date: 7 Nov 2013 06:33:09
Message: <527b7a75$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/11/13 08:15, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> Tomorrow, some flowers on the place she was last alive.
>>
>> That seems a good idea.  If you have trouble, please talk to someone.
>
> If she had done that... well, you know where I'm going with this.

In the words of Pink Floyd on The Division Bell:

"There's a silence surrounding me I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now (Why won't you talk to me)
I can't seem to speak now (You never talk to me)
My words won't come out right (What are you thinking)
I feel like I'm drowning (What are you feeling)
I'm feeling weak now (Why won't you talk to me) But I can't show my
weakness (You never talk to me)
I sometimes wonder (What are you thinking)
Where do we go from here (What are you feeling)
It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking (Why won't you talk to me)
I feel like I'm drowning (You never talk to me)
You know I can't breathe now (What are you thinking)
We're going nowhere (What are you feeling)
We're going nowhere (Why won't you talk to me)
(You never talk to me) (What are you thinking) (Where do we go from here)
It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking"

... I don't mean send a text. Face to face is the only way.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents