POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watching the watcher Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Watching the watcher (Message 1 to 10 of 43)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Watching the watcher
Date: 20 Oct 2013 16:51:32
Message: <52644254$1@news.povray.org>
http://what-if.xkcd.com/63/

Somewhere, Darren is probably looking down on all this from above and
quietly chuckling to himself about how wrong we all are...

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: Watching the watcher
Date: 21 Oct 2013 08:55:50
Message: <52652456$1@news.povray.org>

> http://what-if.xkcd.com/63/
>
> Somewhere, Darren is probably looking down on all this from above and
> quietly chuckling to himself about how wrong we all are...

This reminds me of the X-Files episode where Mulder gets inside Area 51
as a pizza delivery guy.

(Although I may be mixing the Area 51 X-Files episode, with a tv ad...)