POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heightfield to mesh converter? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Heightfield to mesh converter? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: posfan12
Subject: Heightfield to mesh converter?
Date: 17 Oct 2013 20:01:57
Message: <52607a75$1@news.povray.org>
I've spent the past hour looking for a free tool to convert a
heightfield to a 3D mesh format. There are dozens of heightfield
formats, and dozens of 3D formats. Why can't there be a way to convert
between them?

Does anyone have any suggestions in this regard?

I am exporting from World Machine and need a mesh format that 3DWin can
read so I can then export into LDraw.

Thanks!

Mike
--