POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ae Fond Kiss Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Ae Fond Kiss (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Ae Fond Kiss
Date: 20 Sep 2013 14:47:44
Message: <523c9850$1@news.povray.org>
Today I took the Feegle to nursery school for the first time.
He stood quietly for what felt like hours looking at the other kids and
holding my hand. Suddenly he ran and started joining in with the others.
When I left he didn't notice.

Outside, I cried

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Today I took the Feegle to nursery school for the first time.
> He stood quietly for what felt like hours looking at the other kids and
> holding my hand. Suddenly he ran and started joining in with the others.
> When I left he didn't notice.
>
> Outside, I cried

nice poem

Post a reply to this message

> Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Today I took the Feegle to nursery school for the first time.
>> He stood quietly for what felt like hours looking at the other kids and
>> holding my hand. Suddenly he ran and started joining in with the others.
>> When I left he didn't notice.
>>
>> Outside, I cried
>
> nice poem

Thank you. It wasn't meant to be one but now you mention it I can see
the pattern.

John