POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pimlico Skyline Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Pimlico Skyline (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Pimlico Skyline
Date: 15 Sep 2013 10:01:48
Message: <5235bdcc$1@news.povray.org>
I have just posted a photo in p.b.i with the same title as this post.
It's a photo taken earlier this year at sunset from the balcony of my
flat in Pimlico (Westminster, London). ... and yes, I have increased the
saturation of the colours but not by much.
Now all I have to do is work out how to render the clouds for a tc-rtc
entry.

John
--
The level of my sarcasm depends upon the level of your stupidity

Post a reply to this message

On 15/09/2013 3:02 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> Now all I have to do is work out how to render the clouds for a tc-rtc
> entry.

There is a guy called Turner, who might be able to help you. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 15/09/2013 3:02 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> Now all I have to do is work out how to render the clouds for a tc-rtc
>> entry.
>
> There is a guy called Turner, who might be able to help you. ;-)

Had a word with him (via Ouija board) but he says he's busy with a
project with some guy called Monet.

John

From: Warp
Date: 16 Sep 2013 13:00:12
Message: <5237391c@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 15/09/2013 3:02 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> > Now all I have to do is work out how to render the clouds for a tc-rtc
> > entry.

> There is a guy called Turner, who might be able to help you. ;-)

Time Turner?

--
                                                          - Warp