POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fortune Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Fortune (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Fortune
Date: 27 Aug 2013 14:01:13
Message: <521ce969$1@news.povray.org>
another gem from "fortune" ....

A new koan:

         If you have some ice cream, I will give it to you.

         If you have no ice cream, I will take it away from you.

It is an ice cream koan.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Fortune
Date: 27 Aug 2013 14:12:55
Message: <521cec27@news.povray.org>
Am 27.08.2013 20:01, schrieb James Holsenback:
> another gem from "fortune" ....
>
> A new koan:
>
>          If you have some ice cream, I will give it to you.
>
>          If you have no ice cream, I will take it away from you.
>
> It is an ice cream koan.

... and I scream "groan!"

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Date: 6 Sep 2013 14:54:00
Message: <522a24c8@news.povray.org>
On 08/27/2013 02:01 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> another gem from "fortune" ....
>
> A new koan:
>
>          If you have some ice cream, I will give it to you.
>
>          If you have no ice cream, I will take it away from you.
>
> It is an ice cream koan.

Good ole WC ...

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on
people.
                 -- W. C. Fields