POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On the nature of trying Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  On the nature of trying (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: On the nature of trying
Date: 1 Sep 2013 02:40:05
Message: <5222e145@news.povray.org>
> Skyrim? All I know about it is that it's very popular. I
> have no idea what it even looks like.

I have uploaded several screenshots of it here (the titles all contain
"Skyrim" for clarity):

http://steamcommunity.com/id/warprulez/screenshots/

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 1 Sep 2013 08:04:17
Message: <52232d41$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/09/2013 07:40 AM, Warp wrote:
> Orchid Win7 v1<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> Skyrim? All I know about it is that it's very popular. I
>> have no idea what it even looks like.
>
> I have uploaded several screenshots of it here (the titles all contain
> "Skyrim" for clarity):
>
> http://steamcommunity.com/id/warprulez/screenshots/

Hmm, interesting. I probably wouldn't like it, but I see why it's popular...

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 1 Sep 2013 09:35:24
Message: <5223429c@news.povray.org>
> Hmm, interesting. I probably wouldn't like it, but I see why it's popular...

You can tell from a few screenshots that you probably wouldn't like it?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message