POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you like rum Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  If you like rum (Message 1 to 10 of 35)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: If you like rum
Date: 17 Jun 2013 20:31:51
Message: <51bfaa77$1@news.povray.org>
LOL ... don't ask how it happened! This stuff (apple pie version)
http://www.juniorsmidnightmoon.com/ goes great with light rum (didn't
try dark)

In a tall high ball glass one shot light rum, one shot apple pie
moonshine, five ice cubes and top it off with pine-apple juice

Post a reply to this message

On 06/17/2013 08:31 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> LOL ... don't ask how it happened! This stuff (apple pie version)
> http://www.juniorsmidnightmoon.com/ goes great with light rum (didn't
> try dark)
>
> In a tall high ball glass one shot light rum, one shot apple pie
> moonshine, five ice cubes and top it off with pine-apple juice

shiver me timbers ... ya mean ta tell me's none of yous are rum
drinkers! i find that hard to believe ;-)

Post a reply to this message

On 21/06/2013 5:00 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 06/17/2013 08:31 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>> LOL ... don't ask how it happened! This stuff (apple pie version)
>> http://www.juniorsmidnightmoon.com/ goes great with light rum (didn't
>> try dark)
>>
>> In a tall high ball glass one shot light rum, one shot apple pie
>> moonshine, five ice cubes and top it off with pine-apple juice
>
> shiver me timbers ... ya mean ta tell me's none of yous are rum
> drinkers! i find that hard to believe ;-)

Not me, I'm a whisky man. Although I'm partial to a sip of Lamb's Navy
Rum. (Old memories :-) )

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 21-6-2013 18:00, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 06/17/2013 08:31 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>> LOL ... don't ask how it happened! This stuff (apple pie version)
>> http://www.juniorsmidnightmoon.com/ goes great with light rum (didn't
>> try dark)
>>
>> In a tall high ball glass one shot light rum, one shot apple pie
>> moonshine, five ice cubes and top it off with pine-apple juice
>
> shiver me timbers ... ya mean ta tell me's none of yous are rum
> drinkers! i find that hard to believe ;-)

if you really want to know, I don't drink alcohol, never did and
probably never will.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message

> if you really want to know, I don't drink alcohol, never did and
> probably never will.

A bit of it sometimes is actually healthy. (Also, things like red wine
have other beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> if you really want to know, I don't drink alcohol, never did and
>> probably never will.
>
> A bit of it sometimes is actually healthy. (Also, things like red wine
> have other beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants.)

Random fact of the day: The percentage of monkeys who are tee-total is
identical to the percentage of humans...

Post a reply to this message

On 22/06/2013 10:26 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Random fact of the day: The percentage of monkeys who are tee-total is
> identical to the percentage of humans...

Cite your sources :-P
Not xkcd, this time I hope?

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> if you really want to know, I don't drink alcohol, never did and
>> probably never will.
>
> A bit of it sometimes is actually healthy. (Also, things like red wine
> have other beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants.)

I think that sort of implicitly implies that you think you know why I
don't drink, quod non*.

*) That is a latin phrase that is sometimes used in the Netherlands.
Might be uncommon in other countries.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message

> *) That is a latin phrase that is sometimes used in the Netherlands.
> Might be uncommon in other countries.

Au contraire. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> *) That is a latin phrase that is sometimes used in the Netherlands.
>> Might be uncommon in other countries.
>

> Au contraire. ;-)

Fabelhaft