POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you like rum Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  If you like rum (Message 6 to 15 of 35)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: If you like rum
Date: 22 Jun 2013 05:26:03
Message: <51c56dab@news.povray.org>
On 22/06/2013 10:15 AM, Warp wrote:
> andrel<byt### [at] gmailcom>  wrote:
>> if you really want to know, I don't drink alcohol, never did and
>> probably never will.
>
> A bit of it sometimes is actually healthy. (Also, things like red wine
> have other beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants.)

Random fact of the day: The percentage of monkeys who are tee-total is
identical to the percentage of humans...

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 22 Jun 2013 05:55:39
Message: <51c5749b$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/06/2013 10:26 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Random fact of the day: The percentage of monkeys who are tee-total is
> identical to the percentage of humans...

Cite your sources :-P
Not xkcd, this time I hope?

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 22 Jun 2013 06:15:10
Message: <51C5792C.30709@gmail.com>
On 22-6-2013 11:15, Warp wrote:
> andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> if you really want to know, I don't drink alcohol, never did and
>> probably never will.
>
> A bit of it sometimes is actually healthy. (Also, things like red wine
> have other beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants.)

I think that sort of implicitly implies that you think you know why I
don't drink, quod non*.

*) That is a latin phrase that is sometimes used in the Netherlands.
Might be uncommon in other countries.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message

> *) That is a latin phrase that is sometimes used in the Netherlands.
> Might be uncommon in other countries.

Au contraire. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> *) That is a latin phrase that is sometimes used in the Netherlands.
>> Might be uncommon in other countries.
>

> Au contraire. ;-)

Fabelhaft