POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : April 11, 2013 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  April 11, 2013 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: news povray org
Subject: April 11, 2013
Date: 14 May 2013 23:26:31
Message: <51930067@news.povray.org>
I used to be a fairly prolific poster. Here's a recent picture that tells my
good news to my old POV-Ray friends. New render soon in p.b.i--for
old-time's sake.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '096.jpg' (121 KB)

Preview of image '096.jpg'
096.jpg

From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Re: April 11, 2013
Date: 14 May 2013 23:30:34
Message: <op.ww3v08ovufxv4h@xena>
On Wed, 15 May 2013 05:26:27 +0200, news.povray.org <bla### [at] nonecom> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Date: 15 May 2013 03:25:02
Message: <web.51933738c15cedbfc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Congratulations!

Hey, it's never too early to start indoctrinating him into the POV-Ray mindset--
baby toys emblazoned with mathematical symbols, maybe?  ;-)  Or just... #declare