POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lawn Tractor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Lawn Tractor (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Lawn Tractor
Date: 27 Apr 2013 17:06:35
Message: <517c3ddb$1@news.povray.org>
Old tractor has bit the dust ... got almost a acre to mow. Last week
pushed a lawn mower around (took me two days because I just couldn't do
it all in one sitting) and I /still/ have muscles hurting that I didn't
even know I had! Well been looking at this one:

http://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/horse-xp-lawn-tractor

I've owned the brand before (roto tiller) and it was a champ ... just
curious if anyone else cares to comment. Maybe about this brand or
perhaps you like something better.

Post a reply to this message

On 27/04/2013 10:06 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> just curious if anyone else cares to comment.

You have to get it. It has a handy cup holder. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Am 27.04.2013 23:06, schrieb James Holsenback:
> Old tractor has bit the dust ... got almost a acre to mow. Last week
> pushed a lawn mower around (took me two days because I just couldn't do
> it all in one sitting) and I /still/ have muscles hurting that I didn't
> even know I had! Well been looking at this one:
>
> http://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/horse-xp-lawn-tractor
>
> I've owned the brand before (roto tiller) and it was a champ ... just
> curious if anyone else cares to comment. Maybe about this brand or
> perhaps you like something better.

How about this one, to keep your muscles exercised? :-)

http://www.manufactum.de/rasenmaeher-handbetrieb-p1460014/

Post a reply to this message

> Am 27.04.2013 23:06, schrieb James Holsenback:
>> Old tractor has bit the dust ... got almost a acre to mow. Last week
>> pushed a lawn mower around (took me two days because I just couldn't do
>> it all in one sitting) and I /still/ have muscles hurting that I didn't
>> even know I had! Well been looking at this one:
>>
>> http://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/horse-xp-lawn-tractor
>>
>> I've owned the brand before (roto tiller) and it was a champ ... just
>> curious if anyone else cares to comment. Maybe about this brand or
>> perhaps you like something better.
>
> How about this one, to keep your muscles exercised? :-)
>
> http://www.manufactum.de/rasenmaeher-handbetrieb-p1460014/

Then again, you probably enjoy sitting while mowing, so this might be an
option:

http://inhabitat.com/mowercycle-human-powered-lawnmower/

:-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Am 27.04.2013 23:06, schrieb James Holsenback:
>>> Old tractor has bit the dust ... got almost a acre to mow. Last week
>>> pushed a lawn mower around (took me two days because I just couldn't do
>>> it all in one sitting) and I /still/ have muscles hurting that I didn't
>>> even know I had! Well been looking at this one:
>>>
>>> http://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/horse-xp-lawn-tractor
>>>
>>> I've owned the brand before (roto tiller) and it was a champ ... just
>>> curious if anyone else cares to comment. Maybe about this brand or
>>> perhaps you like something better.
>>
>> How about this one, to keep your muscles exercised? :-)
>>
>> http://www.manufactum.de/rasenmaeher-handbetrieb-p1460014/
>
> Then again, you probably enjoy sitting while mowing, so this might be an
> option:
>
> http://inhabitat.com/mowercycle-human-powered-lawnmower/
>
> :-)

LOL ... not likely. Best recommendation I've had: A goat, a 6 pack and a
lawn chair ;-)

Post a reply to this message