POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Intruder! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Intruder! (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Intruder!
Date: 28 Apr 2013 16:54:10
Message: <517d8c72@news.povray.org>
On 28/04/2013 8:01 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:

>>> And I hear lions regularly...
>>
> But that's only because I live near the Zoo ;->

I worked in one once, Taronga Zoo in Sydney. One of the best places that
I have ever worked. The back stage tour took days as I could only go
round early in the morning before the public arrived.
Never mind the sound of lions. The smell of an adult tiger three feet
away is something to remember. I was on edge for about an hour, after
that one.

--
Regards
     Stephen