POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fruit flavours Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Fruit flavours (Message 41 to 50 of 90)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Fruit flavours
Date: 22 Mar 2013 12:33:37
Message: <514c87e1$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/03/2013 3:43 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:25:40 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> I have always said, a hundred thousand million times. Don’t exaggerate.
>> ;-)
>
> Oh, now, be fair, it was a few billion times. ;)

So now you want to argue over how many zeros are in a billion. ;-)
I believe we, as a group, had this dissuasion last millennium.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Mar 2013 13:07:51
Message: <514c8fe7$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:33:29 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 22/03/2013 3:43 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:25:40 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> I have always said, a hundred thousand million times. Don’t
>>> exaggerate.
>>> ;-)
>>
>> Oh, now, be fair, it was a few billion times. ;)
>>

> So now you want to argue over how many zeros are in a billion. ;-)
> I believe we, as a group, had this dissuasion last millennium.

Nah, I don't want to argue about that. ;)

I want a new series of Clue. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 22/03/2013 5:07 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:33:29 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> So now you want to argue over how many zeros are in a billion. ;-)
>> I believe we, as a group, had this dissuasion last millennium.
>
> Nah, I don't want to argue about that. ;)
>
> I want a new series of Clue. ;)

"You'll have had your chips, then, Dougal?"

I've no idea then the next series will be broadcast. It was recorded at
the end of last year.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:34:30 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 22/03/2013 5:07 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:33:29 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>

>>> So now you want to argue over how many zeros are in a billion. ;-)
>>> I believe we, as a group, had this dissuasion last millennium.
>>
>> Nah, I don't want to argue about that. ;)
>>
>> I want a new series of Clue. ;)
>>

> "You'll have had your chips, then, Dougal?"

"And I've had me tea, too!"

> I've no idea then the next series will be broadcast. It was recorded at
> the end of last year.

They usually turn up in June IIRC.  But I didn't realise they had
recorded a series already that hadn't aired yet.

Jim

Post a reply to this message