POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A little something for everyone ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  A little something for everyone ... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: A little something for everyone ...
Date: 15 Feb 2013 15:24:59
Message: <511e999b@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQpQYzyzi0k

OK ... Jack Black was great! The expressions on some of the audience
faces, particularly the 1st lady

Heart did a fantastic cover of Stairway ... and Lenny Kravitz was pretty
darn good too ... honorable mention to Foo Fighters.

BTW: better quality video other than default ... just click the little gear.

Post a reply to this message

On 02/15/2013 03:24 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQpQYzyzi0k
>
> OK ... Jack Black was great! The expressions on some of the audience
> faces, particularly the 1st lady
>
> Heart did a fantastic cover of Stairway ... and Lenny Kravitz was pretty
> darn good too ... honorable mention to Foo Fighters.
>
> BTW: better quality video other than default ... just click the little
> gear.

Oh yeah ... and Kid Rock nailed Ramble On

Post a reply to this message

On 02/15/2013 03:38 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 02/15/2013 03:24 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQpQYzyzi0k
>>
>> OK ... Jack Black was great! The expressions on some of the audience
>> faces, particularly the 1st lady
>>
>> Heart did a fantastic cover of Stairway ... and Lenny Kravitz was pretty
>> darn good too ... honorable mention to Foo Fighters.
>>
>> BTW: better quality video other than default ... just click the little
>> gear.
>
> Oh yeah ... and Kid Rock nailed Ramble On

OK they're older that rocks and dirt (like me) but hey they /still/ got
it ... just received "Celebration Day" blu-ray ... LOL the house is
empty and yes it's LOUD!

Post a reply to this message

On 20/02/2013 7:11 PM, James Holsenback wrote:

> OK they're older that rocks and dirt (like me) but hey they /still/ got
> it ... just received "Celebration Day" blu-ray ... LOL the house is
> empty and yes it's LOUD!

And I bet the atmosphere is green. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 20/02/2013 7:11 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>>
>> OK they're older that rocks and dirt (like me) but hey they /still/ got
>> it ... just received "Celebration Day" blu-ray ... LOL the house is
>> empty and yes it's LOUD!
>
> And I bet the atmosphere is green. ;-)

LOL ...sorry to disappoint. I'm trying to get a bit of work done today.