POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Waiting patiently to get brainfucked Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Waiting patiently to get brainfucked (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: clipka
Subject: Waiting patiently to get brainfucked
Date: 31 Jan 2013 10:49:29
Message: <510a9289$1@news.povray.org>
just a few hours to go until this gets released on Steam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vOM_QtVadU

I hope it'll come at an affordable price.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Waiting patiently to get brainfucked
Date: 31 Jan 2013 18:26:37
Message: <510afdad@news.povray.org>
> just a few hours to go until this gets released on Steam:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vOM_QtVadU

> I hope it'll come at an affordable price.

I don't get it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 1 Feb 2013 03:11:41
Message: <510b78bd$1@news.povray.org>
>> just a few hours to go until this gets released on Steam:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vOM_QtVadU
>
>> I hope it'll come at an affordable price.
>
> I don't get it.

It's a game.

To be honest though I was a bit disappointed after the claim of
"non-euclidean" all of it looked very euclidean to me. Maybe I missed
the sarcasm?

Anyway surely more videos will come up over the coming days of actual
gameplay so I'll watch a few more in a week or so.

Post a reply to this message

> just a few hours to go until this gets released on Steam:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vOM_QtVadU
>
> I hope it'll come at an affordable price.

Looks like another new avatar of Colossal Cave to me  ;-)

Thomas