POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : JFK Quote Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  JFK Quote (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: JFK Quote
Date: 24 Jan 2013 01:25:55
Message: <5100d3f3$1@news.povray.org>
A little insomnia so I was watching something boring on TV hoping that
might help. During a commercial break (Zero Dark Thirty trailer) had
this cool JFK quote:

Surprisingly relevant in this day and age I'd have to say ;-)

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:25:54 -0500, James Holsenback wrote:

> A little insomnia so I was watching something boring on TV hoping that
> might help. During a commercial break (Zero Dark Thirty trailer) had
> this cool JFK quote:
>
> “Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of
> thought.”
>
> Surprisingly relevant in this day and age I'd have to say ;-)

Very much so, going to have to remember that one.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Am 24.01.2013 07:25, schrieb James Holsenback:
> A little insomnia so I was watching something boring on TV hoping that
> might help. During a commercial break (Zero Dark Thirty trailer) had
> this cool JFK quote:
>

> Surprisingly relevant in this day and age I'd have to say ;-)

Hear, hear!

Post a reply to this message