POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Awesome Game Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  Awesome Game (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: Awesome Game
Date: 20 Jan 2013 20:20:49
Message: <50fc97f1$1@news.povray.org>
Warp gave a good summary, but I'll fill in some references.  Here's a
link to the original post:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C371F0E2A.D04B8192@xs4all.nl%3E/

And here where it all starts to fall apart for Mr. DePetrillo:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C371e9151.0%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=143242&moff=10

Kind of funny how this is one of the best-remembered old "povray" images!

Post a reply to this message

> Warp gave a good summary, but I'll fill in some references.  Here's a
> link to the original post:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C371F0E2A.D04B8192@xs4all.nl%3E/

> And here where it all starts to fall apart for Mr. DePetrillo:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C371e9151.0%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=143242&moff=10

> Kind of funny how this is one of the best-remembered old "povray" images!

Never heard of him since, I believe.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message