POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More money than sense. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  More money than sense. (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: scott
Subject: Re: More money than sense.
Date: 4 Jan 2013 03:06:13
Message: <50e68d75$1@news.povray.org>
> I find it interesting that seemingly 'niche' stories like this end up on the
> major news outlets; just saw it on the BBC.

Probably because Braben has some mates at the BBC - it made the front
page of our local Cambridge rag too.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 4 Jan 2013 04:16:07
Message: <50e69dd7$1@news.povray.org>
Am 04.01.2013 05:19, schrieb Kenneth:
> Looks like it has already met its funding goal.
>
> I find it interesting that seemingly 'niche' stories like this end up on the
> major news outlets; just saw it on the BBC.

Fitting enough; not only did the original game make computer history -
it was also originally written for the BBC Micro (Model B) computer :-)

Post a reply to this message