POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm not dead... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  I'm not dead... (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Darren New
Subject: I'm not dead...
Date: 10 Nov 2012 16:21:15
Message: <509ec54b$1@news.povray.org>
I just haven't had time to participate, and I'm still rather busy. :-) Just
in case anyone was wondering.
--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "They're the 1-800-#-GORILA of the telecom business."

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: I'm not dead...
Date: 11 Nov 2012 04:35:48
Message: <509f7174@news.povray.org>
> I just haven't had time to participate, and I'm still rather busy. :-) Just
> in case anyone was wondering.

You were gone?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 11 Nov 2012 15:55:00
Message: <web.50a0102ee4bd489440afd620@news.povray.org>
I'm semi-dead.

what about you, Orchid?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 11 Nov 2012 16:06:52
Message: <50a0136c@news.povray.org>
On 11/11/2012 8:53 PM, nemesis wrote:
> I'm semi-dead.
>
> what about you, Orchid?

I don't know about Orchid but when was Invisible last seen? </deep> ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 12 Nov 2012 16:48:39
Message: <50a16eb7$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/11/2012 08:53 PM, nemesis wrote:
> what about you, Orchid?

I have a cold. I *feel* pretty dead... but maybe a decent night's sleep
will help.

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 19 Nov 2012 11:11:24
Message: <50AA5A33.5050208@gmail.com>
I am also still not dead.

--
Women are the canaries of science. When they are underrepresented
it is a strong indication that non-scientific factors play a role

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Date: 21 Nov 2012 10:30:01
Message: <web.50acf303e4bd489c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I am also still not dead.

Me too! I mean, me neither! "The reports of my death have been greatly
exaggerated." :-P  Real life finally caught up with me. :-/  Have been away from
the newsgroups for quite awhile--but not POV-Ray, I'm happy to say. I even had
to look up my old password to post this. :-O

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 21 Nov 2012 16:50:31
Message: <50ad4ca7$1@news.povray.org>