POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : POV in Visual Studio yet another screenshot and some news.... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:35:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV in Visual Studio yet another screenshot and some news.... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: POV in Visual Studio yet another screenshot and some news....
Date: 30 Sep 2012 10:57:48
Message: <50685dec$1@news.povray.org>
Completion now suggests keywords, and has context.

There are still quite a few rough edges, but I'm considering putting it
up in its current state so that you can take a look at it yourself.

Having said that, when I do put it up as of right now there are some
known bugs that are rather serious:

* Suggestions do weird things sometimes while typing. This is probably
because I'm detecting symbol characters in addition to letters and numbers

* Crashes in any situation that doesn't involve creating a new project.
Sorry, I've been focusing on suggestion lists lately, and not the
project system. Ergo, the project system is incredibly buggy.

* You cannot run renders. It is not connected to the POV engine in any way.

* Suggestion lists are only partially implemented.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screenshot6.jpg' (107 KB)

Preview of image 'screenshot6.jpg'