POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Take Everything Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Take Everything (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Take Everything
Date: 27 Sep 2012 07:57:00
Message: <50643f0c$1@news.povray.org>
OK ... heard this song in an Apple commercial. Besides the snappy beat I
can relate to some of the words, particularly around the 2:30 mark.
Nothing like starting over from scratch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgo1nkGBejs

Post a reply to this message

On 27/09/2012 12:56 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> OK ... heard this song in an Apple commercial. Besides the snappy beat I
> can relate to some of the words, particularly around the 2:30 mark.
> Nothing like starting over from scratch!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgo1nkGBejs

Sadness.

But the first 30 seconds reminded me of "Several Species of Small Furry
Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 27/09/2012 12:56 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>> OK ... heard this song in an Apple commercial. Besides the snappy beat I
>> can relate to some of the words, particularly around the 2:30 mark.
>> Nothing like starting over from scratch!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgo1nkGBejs
>
> Sadness.

Yea ... you'd think I'd be over it by now ... was a year ago last week.

> But the first 30 seconds reminded me of "Several Species of Small Furry
> Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"

LOL ... I thought it was kind of A Clockwork Orange-ish

Post a reply to this message