POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : POV In Visual Studio Update (Has Screenshot) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV In Visual Studio Update (Has Screenshot) (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: POV In Visual Studio Update (Has Screenshot)
Date: 22 Sep 2012 03:42:31
Message: <505d6be7$1@news.povray.org>
Got the suggestion list displaying. It has not context, as of yet so it
just shows all of the keywords, Oh, and Syntax highlighting.

:)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screenshot4.jpg' (104 KB)

Preview of image 'screenshot4.jpg'
screenshot4.jpg

From: clipka
Subject: Re: POV In Visual Studio Update (Has Screenshot)
Date: 22 Sep 2012 04:17:07
Message: <505d7403$1@news.povray.org>
Am 22.09.2012 09:42, schrieb Mike Raiford:
> Got the suggestion list displaying. It has not context, as of yet so it
> just shows all of the keywords, Oh, and Syntax highlighting.
>
> :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in action!

(BTW, why on earth are you posting this in the /off-topic/ forum?!)

Post a reply to this message