POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : POV In Visual Studio Update (Has Screenshot) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  POV In Visual Studio Update (Has Screenshot) (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: POV In Visual Studio Update (Another screenshot
Date: 25 Sep 2012 07:58:22
Message: <50619c5e$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/22/2012 2:42 AM, Mike Raiford wrote:
> Got the suggestion list displaying. It has not context, as of yet so it

Another screenshot...

I now have suggestions from identifiers displaying. Next is going to be
finding context to limit identifier and keyword suggestions, and
determining which will show when typed and which will show when the
completion list is called.

Right now I have it using all of the default functionality of the list,
but because of a few quirks I have seen, I may need to look into using a
couple of my own functions:

For the most part, the identifier list pops up properly, and has the
appropriate words. And does the right thing when selected. However, when
backspacing and retyping a letter, something internal to VS's source
code editor gets reset, and sets the starting point in the wrong place.
I believe this can be fixed easily by implementing one of the methods on
the completion set.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screenshot5.jpg' (109 KB)