POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eye Candy Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Eye Candy (Message 21 to 30 of 39)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Eye Candy
Date: 21 Sep 2012 05:53:53
Message: <505c3931$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/2012 10:47 AM, Stephen wrote:
> I can imagine

When I used to work for a living. ;-)
I was on an oil production platform midway between the Shetland islands
and Norway. For years there was nothing in sight but sea to the horizon.
At night we could see the glow of other platforms gas flares below the
horizon illuminating the clouds above with an orange glare.

We were not alone!

--
Regards
     Stephen