POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The NI madness continues Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:11 EDT (-0400)
  The NI madness continues (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: The NI madness continues
Date: 14 Sep 2012 11:09:58
Message: <505348c6$1@news.povray.org>
So I imagine I'm probably the only person here who cares. (So what else
is new?)

Not content with having three studio mastering products (Solid Bus Comp,
Solid EQ and Solid Dynamics), now Native Instruments have released a
series of three tube-based products. (Except that, obviously, there are
no actual tubes involved. It's all an elaborate software simulation - as
was the last trio, by the way.)

difference at all. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY! :-P

Seriously. Somehow I just can't get excited about something which, by
definition, I'm not supposed to notice. That and the fact that I don't
work with any acoustic sounds, so I probably don't need any compressors
or equalisers in the first place...