POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Move with the times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Move with the times (Message 61 to 70 of 113)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Move with the times
Date: 6 Sep 2012 00:15:07
Message: <5048234b$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/5/2012 3:06, scott wrote:
> Oh we had plenty of teachers who didn't even know there was an on/off switch
> at the back of the machine.

I can one-up that. One of the teachers took home the TRS-80 over the weekend
to learn about it so he could teach about it. 6:15PM friday evening, the
phone rings.

"Is it supposed to smoke when I turn it on?"

"What? No, of course not!"

"Should I turn it off, then?"

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "They're the 1-800-#-GORILA of the telecom business."

Post a reply to this message