POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mandatory Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Mandatory (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clipka
Subject: Mandatory
Date: 20 Aug 2012 18:10:06
Message: <5032b5be$1@news.povray.org>
Mandatory listening for everyone who is the father of a son, or the son
of a father (or, by extension, parent of a child, or child of parents):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH46SmVv8SU

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Mandatory
Date: 20 Aug 2012 18:12:09
Message: <5032b639$1@news.povray.org>
Am 21.08.2012 00:10, schrieb clipka:
> Mandatory listening for everyone who is the father of a son, or the son
> of a father (or, by extension, parent of a child, or child of parents):
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH46SmVv8SU

Or, alternatively:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8g1yAe5yY

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 22 Aug 2012 14:59:42
Message: <50352c1e@news.povray.org>
> Mandatory listening for everyone who is the father of a son, or the son
> of a father (or, by extension, parent of a child, or child of parents):

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH46SmVv8SU

We have a play group with four people. Two of them have a family, one has
a girlfriend. All we are harcore enthusiasts. We play at most once a week,
and sometimes even three weeks pass by without a single game.

It's *always* the same story. "This week I can't. Wife this. Kids that.
Girlfriend that other thing." Always.

--
                                                          - Warp