POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people... (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: clipka
Subject: Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people...
Date: 7 Aug 2012 13:38:02
Message: <5021527a$1@news.povray.org>
... and they're apparently pretty good at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqD8Ja6IZ0

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people...
Date: 7 Aug 2012 15:15:52
Message: <50216968$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/08/2012 06:38 PM, clipka wrote:
> ... and they're apparently pretty good at it:

Pro-tip: Don't lean backwards while firing a gun.

Jesus, I've never even *touched* a gun and I figured that out...

Post a reply to this message

Am 07.08.2012 21:15, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> On 07/08/2012 06:38 PM, clipka wrote:
>> ... and they're apparently pretty good at it:
>
> Pro-tip: Don't lean backwards while firing a gun.
>
> Jesus, I've never even *touched* a gun and I figured that out...

Yeah.

Another Pro-tip: Don't leave any loaded & armed gun where your toddler
can grab it.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 07.08.2012 21:15, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
>> On 07/08/2012 06:38 PM, clipka wrote:
>>> ... and they're apparently pretty good at it:
>>
>> Pro-tip: Don't lean backwards while firing a gun.
>>
>> Jesus, I've never even *touched* a gun and I figured that out...
>
> Yeah.

Also, hold on to the gun firmly while firing it, and for a rifle, make
sure it's pressed hard into your shoulder /before/ firing. Sheesh, it's
not rocket science... it's ballistics! :-D

> Another Pro-tip: Don't leave any loaded & armed gun where your toddler
> can grab it.

FUCK YES! o_O

Who the HELL would do that??

Post a reply to this message

> Another Pro-tip: Don't leave any loaded & armed gun where your toddler
> can grab it.

Why? ;-)

--
Regards