POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is it just me? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:51 EDT (-0400)
  Is it just me? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Invisible
Subject: Is it just me?
Date: 9 Aug 2012 04:36:45
Message: <5023769d$1@news.povray.org>
Hey Andrew, did you do the verification of the server room temperature
probe?

No. I don't think we have any validated thermometers to check it against
now; we sold them off.

The probe verification that is needed is for the server room one. It is
not validated, but does require testing. Can you do that today please?

No, I mean, I don't think we have a thermometer to check it against. I
think we sold all the lab thermometers already.

This is the APC device in the server room. Did you sell it too???

The APC with its temperature probe are still there. What I'm saying is
that I don't have another thermometer to compare the reading to.

Oh, right. I'll go make a note of that.