POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Curiosity (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Warp
Subject: Curiosity
Date: 8 Aug 2012 13:55:07
Message: <5022a7fb@news.povray.org>
I'm honestly surprised that no thread has yet been started here about
Curiosity. This is a rather nerdy forum, after all... :P

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Curiosity
Date: 8 Aug 2012 16:40:37
Message: <5022cec5$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/08/2012 06:55 PM, Warp wrote:
> I'm honestly surprised that no thread has yet been started here about
> Curiosity. This is a rather nerdy forum, after all... :P

I'm curios as to why you would ask such a thing...

Post a reply to this message

> I'm honestly surprised that no thread has yet been started here about
> Curiosity. This is a rather nerdy forum, after all... :P

We're still working on the model.

Post a reply to this message