POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people... (Message 11 to 20 of 37)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Guns don't hurt people - People hurt people...
Date: 7 Aug 2012 20:21:12
Message: <5021b0f8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 07.08.2012 22:43, schrieb Stephen:
> On 07/08/2012 9:15 PM, clipka wrote:
>> Another Pro-tip: Don't leave any loaded & armed gun where your toddler
>> can grab it.
>
> Why? ;-)

Well, the guy at 00:20 could tell you... if he could.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 7 Aug 2012 20:22:40
Message: <5021b150@news.povray.org>
Am 07.08.2012 23:26, schrieb Warp:
> Orchid Win7 v1 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> Pro-tip: Don't lean backwards while firing a gun.
>
> Why do so many people lean back when firing? They are *begging* to lose
> their balance and hurt themselves.

Because they chose a gun that is too heavy for them to hold otherwise?

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Date: 7 Aug 2012 20:45:13
Message: <5021b699$1@news.povray.org>

> On 07/08/2012 09:15 PM, clipka wrote:
>> Another Pro-tip: Don't leave any loaded & armed gun where your toddler
>> can grab it.
>
> FUCK YES! o_O
>
> Who the HELL would do that??

Too many people, unfortunately.

some Americans are (rightly or wrongly) so scared of burglars that they
leave a loaded weapon in their night table.