POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The hell...? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  The hell...? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Invisible
Subject: The hell...?
Date: 6 Aug 2012 05:38:00
Message: <501f9078@news.povray.org>
Dear Purchasing Manager:

Glad to hear that you're on the market for Terminal, socket connector,
push button, LED lamp and other promotional products.

This is Anshely from Zhejiang Yueqing Bnli Electrical Co., Ltd.We are
manufacture of Terminal, socket connector, push button, LED lamp. Our
products have passed SGS, CE, CCC, ISO9001, 2000, UL, and other
certificates. Our company has been in this line of business for many
years and enjoys high international prestige. Our products are of very
good quality and our firm is always regarded by our customers as the
most reliable one.

Samples can be sent by free according to your requirements.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

---

Anshely

Zhejiang Yueqing Bnli Electrical Co., Ltd

Post a reply to this message