POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A new friend Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  A new friend (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: A new friend
Date: 6 Aug 2012 09:24:31
Message: <501fc58f$1@news.povray.org>
Some of you may be familiar with lmgtfu.com, the site for people who
don't know how to use Google.

Today I came across whathaveyoutried.com, the site for people writing
forum posts asking people to write their code for them.

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 14:24:30 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Some of you may be familiar with lmgtfu.com, the site for people who
> don't know how to use Google.
>
> Today I came across whathaveyoutried.com, the site for people writing
> forum posts asking people to write their code for them.

I like it. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> Some of you may be familiar with lmgtfu.com, the site for people who
> don't know how to use Google.
>
> Today I came across whathaveyoutried.com, the site for people writing
> forum posts asking people to write their code for them.

sounds about as useful as the former. :)

Post a reply to this message

>> Some of you may be familiar with lmgtfu.com, the site for people who
>> don't know how to use Google.
>>
>> Today I came across whathaveyoutried.com, the site for people writing
>> forum posts asking people to write their code for them.
>
> sounds about as useful as the former. :)

I don't think any of those wo /should/ read it will actually spend time
to do so.

A short simple message might be more suitable for the target group, such
as: "Don't waste our time before you have wasted a decent portion of yours!"

Post a reply to this message