POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be afraid, be very afraid Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:46 EDT (-0400)
  Be afraid, be very afraid (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Warp
Subject: Be afraid, be very afraid
Date: 29 Jul 2012 06:39:09
Message: <501512cd@news.povray.org>

Yeah, that's a real military satellite named Skynet.

Still not afraid enough? How about:

http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/index.html

Yeah, that's a real company named Cyberdyne. They make artificial
exoskeletons (incidentally named "HAL", but I'm sure that's just
a coincidence).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Yeah, that's a real military satellite named Skynet.
>
> Still not afraid enough? How about:
>
> http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/index.html
>
> Yeah, that's a real company named Cyberdyne. They make artificial
> exoskeletons (incidentally named "HAL", but I'm sure that's just
> a coincidence).

Meh. I couldn't be scared less.

Post a reply to this message

> > Yeah, that's a real military satellite named Skynet.
> >
> > Still not afraid enough? How about:
> >
> > http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/index.html
> >
> > Yeah, that's a real company named Cyberdyne. They make artificial
> > exoskeletons (incidentally named "HAL", but I'm sure that's just
> > a coincidence).

> Meh. I couldn't be scared less.

Quite a party pooper, aren't you?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Yeah, that's a real military satellite named Skynet.
>
> Still not afraid enough? How about:
>
> http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/index.html
>
> Yeah, that's a real company named Cyberdyne. They make artificial
> exoskeletons (incidentally named "HAL", but I'm sure that's just
> a coincidence).

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5NGF-U4QQ

good thing she's not into guerrila though...

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 06:39:09 -0400, Warp wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6434773.stm
>
> Yeah, that's a real military satellite named Skynet.
>
> Still not afraid enough? How about:
>
> http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/index.html
>
> Yeah, that's a real company named Cyberdyne. They make artificial
> exoskeletons (incidentally named "HAL", but I'm sure that's just a
> coincidence).

Unless Miles Dyson works for them, I'm not overly concerned.  And even
then, Sarah Connor will take care of the problem for us.

Jim

Post a reply to this message