POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Finland has better taste than the UK Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Finland has better taste than the UK (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Finland has better taste than the UK
Date: 1 Jul 2012 12:55:41
Message: <4ff0810d$1@news.povray.org>
It's official. The debut single from The Baseballs only made #4 in the
UK album charts. But it was certified *triple platinum* in Finland.

Clearly the Finns have way better taste.

Post a reply to this message

> Clearly the Finns have way better taste.

You know, I was going to ask... What's some good modern (i.e., not
classical) Finnish music? I've heard people say it's good, but I don't know
what to look for. What would you recommend, Warp? What's popular there now?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"

Post a reply to this message

Am 01.07.2012 19:58, schrieb Darren New:
> On 7/1/2012 9:55, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> Clearly the Finns have way better taste.
>
> You know, I was going to ask... What's some good modern (i.e., not
> classical) Finnish music? I've heard people say it's good, but I don't
> know what to look for. What would you recommend, Warp? What's popular
> there now?

I know that Apocalyptica and Nightwish are Finnish bands; seems like the
Finnish favor the Metal spectrum of music.

Post a reply to this message