POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Melody & harmony Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Melody & harmony (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Melody & harmony
Date: 23 Jun 2012 05:54:46
Message: <4fe59266$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA3LFd8g9bY

Neat, eh? You can't buy this stuff in shops...

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Melody & harmony
Date: 23 Jun 2012 07:00:31
Message: <4fe5a1cf$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.06.2012 11:54, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA3LFd8g9bY

Did anyone mention these guys here before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBlharFauo&feature=related

> Neat, eh? You can't buy this stuff in shops...

Does that statement include online shops?

http://www.amazon.de/Two-Heads-Senti-Mentals/dp/B00000G1OB/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1340448107&sr=8-3

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jun 2012 07:30:15
Message: <4fe5a8c7$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/06/2012 12:00 PM, clipka wrote:
> Am 23.06.2012 11:54, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA3LFd8g9bY
>
> Did anyone mention these guys here before?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBlharFauo&feature=related

Jumping Jehosaphat! It was bad enough hearing it the first time around. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Am 23.06.2012 11:54, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA3LFd8g9bY

> Did anyone mention these guys here before?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBlharFauo&feature=related

When I listen to those two songs, I get a mental image of a stereotypical
American suburb of the 50's, diners and jukeboxes. I wonder why.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message