POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not a Prince fan ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Not a Prince fan ... (Message 21 to 30 of 31)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Not a Prince fan ...
Date: 28 Jun 2012 15:06:58
Message: <4fecab52$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/06/2012 07:57 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Why play just TWO instruments when you can play THREE? :-P
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

Also: This image is ridiculously easy to Google...

Also: People freak out when the keyboard player in a band plays TWO
KEYBOARDS AT ONCE! ZOMG! Little do they realise this, but the organist
at your local church has probably been playing THREE at once for
decades! :-P

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:07:07 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> On 28/06/2012 07:57 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>
>> Why play just TWO instruments when you can play THREE? :-P
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU
>
> Also: This image is ridiculously easy to Google...
>
> Also: People freak out when the keyboard player in a band plays TWO
> KEYBOARDS AT ONCE! ZOMG! Little do they realise this, but the organist
> at your local church has probably been playing THREE at once for
> decades! :-P

In Yanni's performance at the Acropolis, he has 6 IIRC (have to check the
video when I have some time).

The arrangement of the keyboards is interesting to say the least.

Jim

Post a reply to this message